[cfe-dev] Partial Pre-processing Question

Martin J. O'Riordan via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Nov 18 09:05:13 PST 2015

Thanks Dave.  Mostly I have not needed to alter Clang as I am busy enough with our LLVM backend, but I will keep in mind the possibility of adding this kind of facility with the eventual possibility of proposing it for inclusion in the future.

All the best,

            MartinO

From: David Blaikie [mailto:dblaikie at gmail.com]

I’m not proposing the addition of such an option, but was curious if CLang already had such a feature that I had missed when browsing the huge number of options, especially since some options have no help text associated with them and are invisible to either ‘--help’ or ‘--help-hidden’.

Right - we don't. I don't think we'd object to having one, we just haven't had a need for one so no one's done the work.

- Dave