[cfe-dev] Hard to make clang+lldb work on centos7

陶征霖 via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Nov 18 01:12:34 PST 2015

Hi,

I yum install clang, llvm-devel and lldb 3.4.2 on centos7. In order to add
libc++ and libc++abi, I followed the guide in
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/25840088/how-to-build-libcxx-and-libcxxabi-by-clang-on-centos-7.
I only build libc++ without libc++abi and build libc++abi with libc++, and
then workaround by copy /usr/include/c++/4.8.2/cxxabi.h to
/usr/local/include/, otherwise cxxabi.h not be found.

With all these steps done, I am able to compile like clang++ -std=c++11
-stdlib=libc++ -lc++abi. OK, I used this to compile my own program, when
the program runs, I found the following log "*exception_ptr not yet
implemented*". And I can't find the root cause.

Also lldb doesn't work. I tried to lldb a.out, set breakpoint, and run. But
not able to reach the breakpoint.

Could you please give me some hints on how to solve this problem?

--
Zhenglin