[cfe-dev] Makefile & "make" builds successfully but no executable is generated

David Blaikie via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Nov 16 11:58:12 PST 2015

On Mon, Nov 16, 2015 at 10:53 AM, Robinson, Paul via cfe-dev <
cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:

> > Also, please stop replying only to me in your messages... If you don't
> > include the list, then nobody else will see your replies, which will
> > give them less information to help solve your problem.
>
> Let me point out that the way the lists are currently set up, many
> mail clients won't include the list address in a "reply all".
> This is an ongoing problem that will trip up every newcomer, and

many of us who aren't.

Really? I've not seen many replies going to me and not the mailing list,
only a handful - I'd expect this to be more pervasive if it was a software
problem, no?

Do you know what the specific problem is with the headers in the email
and/or which mail clients have problems with this?

(probably worth emailing Tanya and/or filing a bug)

- Dave