[cfe-dev] Full-time job Ad: Program Analysis Engineer @ Apple

Anna Zaks via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Nov 6 16:13:54 PST 2015

Hi all,

The Program Analysis team at Apple is looking for exceptional candidates who are passionate about building user-friendly static and dynamic bug-finding tools. Our team offers the rare opportunity to build program analysis tools that will be used by the vast number of developers writing code for Apple platforms and will have a great effect on the LLVM open source community.

The team develops static as well as dynamic techniques to find bugs and catch vulnerabilities on iOS and OS X. We contribute to the Clang Static Analyzer, Address Sanitizer, and the Swift project. Within Apple, our team works in close collaboration with the Swift and LLVM compiler teams as well as the product security team.

The position is based on-site at Apple's campus in Cupertino, California. However, international candidates are encouraged to apply.

Ideal candidates will have skills in the following areas:
- A passion for building innovative and intuitive tools for finding bugs and improving code quality.
- Strong coding/engineering skills.
- Expertise in static or dynamic analysis is a plus.
- Expertise in systems programming is a plus.
- Applicants with advanced degrees are welcome.

If you are interested in using your talents to affect a tremendous number of developers, please submit your resume (Text or PDF) and cover letter to: program-analysis-job-apply at group dot apple dot com

Feel free to forward to anyone who may be interested.
Cheers,
Anna