[cfe-dev] contributing a Python class representation for C++ code to LLVM

Jonathan Coe via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Nov 6 15:54:31 PST 2015

I've been working on some python classes to simply represent C++ code. It's
build using the AST and libclang's Python bindings:

https://github.com/jbcoe/clang_cpp_code_model

I'm using it to drive a very rudimentary code generator (It can build test
mocks and basic C/C++/Python bindings):

https://github.com/jbcoe/C_API_generation

Are either of these projects of interest to the broader LLVM development
community? I appreciate that a lot of work would be required, but I would
be interested in contributing the code model (and potentially the
generator) to the LLVM project.

regards,

Jonathan