[cfe-dev] Clang-format Sublime Text Plugin

Neumann, Adrian via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Nov 2 00:30:18 PST 2015

Sorry for necro-ing this thread.

I have now installed Sublime Text 3 and confirmed that the bug also appears in
the Sublime Text 3 plugin. I was able to add a patch to that plugin's Github
repository. I still think that we should also fix the Sublime Text 2 plugin
from the clang repository, or else remove it completely.

Greets,

Adrian