[cfe-dev] [LLVMdev] LLVM IRC channel flooded?

Matthias Braun mbraun at apple.com
Tue May 19 11:41:05 PDT 2015

+1 I completely agree with everything said in this thread. I wish I had a  “this error had nothing to do with the commits” link in the bot mails and if a certain amount of people clicked that link the bot would be stopped from sending mails or spamming the IRC channel…

I know setting up buildbots and keeping them running in a stable fashion is a hard task (I have done that for other projects) and we have to thank the people doing that ungrateful job, but wasting everyones time with too many false positives isn’t good either.

- Matthias