[cfe-dev] [LLVMdev] LLVM IRC channel flooded?

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Tue May 19 13:13:38 PDT 2015

On 19 May 2015 at 19:50, Chris Matthews <chris.matthews at apple.com> wrote:
> Maybe these should be marked as experimental, and removed from the builders
> link on the main page.

Right now, I have two "failing" LNT bots. One of them is a known LNT
server instability, and I brought the bot down myself. If you shut
down the bot gracefully, no one gets an email, so if you fix it and
bring it back, no one gets annoyed.

If the bot owners are not willing to do that kind of management, or
are unresponsive, we should take the bots out of the "official" list
and not report anything from them. If anyone wants to put a bot up and
not care about it, they can also put up their own buildmaster, so that
we don't have to mix lost bots with production bots. No emails, no
reds on the production page.

cheers,
--renato