[cfe-dev] Interest in StringRef'ize APIs Open Project

Paul Jarrett jarrett.paul.young at gmail.com
Tue May 19 05:49:49 PDT 2015

Hi all!

I'm just now trying to start working on clang and was wondering if there
still is interest in the open project: "*StringRef'ize APIs*: A thankless
but incredibly useful project is StringRef'izing (converting to use
llvm::StringRef instead of const char * or std::string) various clang
interfaces. This generally simplifies the code and makes it more
efficient."  I figured I'd update a few files at a time, ensure tests pass,
and submit this as little patches over a long time until I got done.

Cheers,
Paul