[cfe-dev] [Openmp-dev] CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX vs -fopenmp and clang search library search path

C Bergström cbergstrom at pathscale.com
Fri May 15 23:05:29 PDT 2015

Again - you may be missing a previous reply and also my reference to
that previous reply

>From IBM in this thread

"lomp is already used for the "lightweight OpenMP" (LOMP)
implementation, which is for PPC64, BlueGene, and Z-series systems.
Here are some references to it:

http://cscads.rice.edu/workshops/summer-2012/slides/performance-tools/OpenMP-for-exascale-CScADS.pdf
https://www.alcf.anl.gov/files/BlueGeneQ_Optimization.pdf

One important note is that LOMP supports the KMP* interface and can be
(and currently is) used as a OpenMP library for LLVM.
Unless you feel strongly for re-using the name, I would rather prefer
LLOMP to avoid confusion."