[cfe-dev] ARM and AArch64 buildbot failures

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Fri May 15 05:08:34 PDT 2015

Hi Folks,

All our self-hosting buildbots are failing now due to some commit in
the range of 237382 ~ 237385. I'll be trying to revert 237385 now and
see how it self-hosts, but I'd like to encourage everyone involved to
have a look.

The bots:

http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/clang-cmake-thumbv7-a15-full-sh/builds/965
http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/clang-native-aarch64-full/builds/1241
http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/clang-cmake-armv7-a15-selfhost-neon/builds/1594
http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/clang-cmake-armv7-a15-selfhost/builds/3737

They fail in different ways, but the intersection is quite narrow, so
I'm guessing that all failures are due to the same commit.

The list of commits:

237382: HARMLESS
Update cxx_dr_status to latest issues list.

237383: MOSTLY HARMLESS
DR295: cv-qualifiers on function types are ignored in C++.

237384: HARMLESS
Testing commit privilege.

237385: POTENTIALLY HARMFUL
[CodeGen] Reuse stack space from unused function results.

cheers,
-renato