[cfe-dev] [Openmp-dev] CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX vs -fopenmp and clang search library search path

Carlo Bertolli carlo.bertolli at gmail.com
Wed May 13 11:01:06 PDT 2015

Hi

I vote for -lllomp, i.e. lib name libllomp.a.

There is already a (perhaps unofficially named) LOMP library around (which
can be used as openmp runtime for clang) and this would make some
discussion hard to understand. See references to it here:

http://cscads.rice.edu/workshops/summer-2012/slides/performance-tools/OpenMP-for-exascale-CScADS.pdf
https://www.alcf.anl.gov/files/BlueGeneQ_Optimization.pdf

Cheers

-- Carlo