[cfe-dev] always break if params don't fit

Tim W timpie.w at gmail.com
Tue May 12 07:28:18 PDT 2015

I really like a refactoring and version system friendly code style :)
What I means is that we don't want to align parameter/arguments based on
the name of the function.  So when the parameter/arguments don't fit on one
line we want each of them on their own line but we first want have a break
before the first parameter.

    //example

    void fooWithAVeryLongParamList(
        int firstParameter,
        int secondParameter
        int lastParameter)
    {
        object.alsoThisDoenstFitSoIBreakImmidiatly(
            firstParameter,
            secondParameter,
            lastParameter);
    }

I tried already a lot of option and played with the Penalties but had no
luck.

Any idea if this is possible with the current set of options?

Kind regards,
Tim

--
An Apple a day keeps Windows away