[cfe-dev] Cross compiling with clang

Guilherme guibufolo+llvm at gmail.com
Tue May 12 02:08:40 PDT 2015

Hello again,

as it seems I made a mistake in the previous post.

I stated i was looking vor the correct ARM version but that was wrong.

The e200z4 is a PowerPC architecture, so i'm looking for the correct sub
arch.

This is the error I currently get.

D:\Playground\xcompile-arm>c:\llvm\bin\clang.exe -target
powerpc-unknown-none-elf main.c
Assembler messages:
Fatal error: invalid listing option `3'
clang.exe: error: assembler command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see
invocation)

Sorry for the confusion i might have caused.