[cfe-dev] SSA form in Clang

Jan-Patrick Lehr my.new.social.email at gmail.com
Thu May 7 12:23:28 PDT 2015

If you do not necessarily need to use Clang you might want to consider
the ROSE compiler infrastructure [1] as it is a framework explicitly
designed for doing source-to-source transformations.
It brings pretty much all the different analyses one would expect to be
available in a compiler.
Also its C support should be pretty stable.

Cheers,
JP

[1] www.rosecompiler.org