[cfe-dev] error while building llvm clang using ninja.

Nikola Smiljanic popizdeh at gmail.com
Wed May 6 16:50:43 PDT 2015

You should probably get DAGDeltaAlgorithm.cpp from wherever you got the
source code from. If you have a checkout of svn or local git clone you
should be able to revert the deletion.

What does /usr/bin/cc point too? I think it's not clang. BTW isn't cc
supposed to be C compiler in which case you'd need to set
CMAKE_C_COMPILER=clang in addtion to CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER.