[cfe-dev] [LLVMdev] libiomp, not libgomp as default library linked with -fopenmp

Andrey Bokhanko andreybokhanko at gmail.com
Fri May 1 01:13:20 PDT 2015

Jack,

Thanks for running the test suite!

I wonder how a *single* test passed with libgomp, given that no real OMP
runtime calls are generated if clang targets libgomp... My educated guess
is that compiler simply ignores all OMP pragmas, a test still compiles and
runs correctly (which is a property of OMP specification) and the test says
"oh! omp parallel for is working just fine!".

Andrey