[cfe-dev] Clang and binary Reproducibility

David Blaikie dblaikie at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 08:08:53 PDT 2015

if by 'binary reproducibility' you mean two matching invocations of the
compiler (same arguments, same input, same headers, etc) should produce
exactly the same bytes in the binary - yes, Clang supports this. (on a
best-effort basis, at least - whenever we find that it doesn't, we fix the
bugs & I think we have some reasonable test infrastructure for this though
it could probably be better)