[cfe-dev] Cross Compiling an android Kernel: Errors

Fürst Stefan dieb.stefan.96 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 12:10:25 PST 2015

Hello guys maybe someone here is able to help me,

I am getting weird errors while cross compiling and android kernel.
I installed clang 3.7 on my ubuntu machine.
This is my github if anyone is interested in:
https://github.com/DerRomtester/one_plus_one/commits/clang
I think i added all necessary patches to make it working but it does not
work.
When i cross compile without adding a target to Makefile: to hostcflags and
hostcxxflags i get these errors: http://pastebin.com/HWSBAYhy
Than i figured out that the target is missing i added to hostcflags and
hostcxxflags and i get another weird errors: http://pastebin.com/B9fu1P8u
Am i using the wrong target? Or what is the problem related to.
To compile i used make V=1 ARCH=arm SUBARCH=arm CC=/usr/lib/llvm-3.7/bin/clang
HOSTCC=clang
How can i solve this?

Kind regards
Stefan