[cfe-dev] New LibTooling based tool to check identifier case

Beren Minor beren.minor at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 10:01:12 PDT 2015

No particular reason except the lack of knowledge. I didn't know there was
a tool that could be easily extended.
Initially it was just a sample code to play with the LibTooling API without
any prior knowledge, and it's still very simple.

If the idea of such checks is popular, then I could happily offer to
implement it as clang-tidy checks.
--
Beren Minor