[cfe-dev] Command line compiler options

Edward Diener eldlistmailingz at tropicsoft.com
Tue Jun 16 10:57:11 PDT 2015

On 6/16/2015 12:40 PM, Reid Kleckner wrote:
> Unfortunately, it's only encoded in the source. =/ At some point I would
> like it if we could do write a tablegen backend to generate such
> documentation.

Thanks ! Clang really does need to document for each release the full
set of command-line options it supports in its documentation. If it
supports, for any given clang release, the exact same option as gcc it
would only need to specify the release of gcc to which that option
corresponds, since documentation for gcc command-line options for any
given gcc major.minor release is readily available.