[cfe-dev] [libc++] Porting libc++ to Windows

Dan Albert danalbert at google.com
Mon Jun 15 15:42:19 PDT 2015

I had been looking in to this a while ago:
https://github.com/DanAlbert/libcxx/tree/windows

It was able to build with mingw, but wasn't too happy in testing under
wine. I'm not sure if that's wine related or actually bugs in my code (it
looked like both).

I got sidetracked and haven't looked back at it, but I was having trouble
building it on windows because cmake wasn't letting me use clang. Not
really sure why.