[cfe-dev] Recent cmake changes to libcxx

Eric Fiselier eric at efcs.ca
Wed Jul 29 22:25:36 PDT 2015

> The recent cmake changes to libcxx are a bit __________.

Shitty? My apologies. I didn't fully understand the scope or
complexity of the changes.

> it would be really appreciated if there was a cmake option to disable depending on the
> llvm sources in a standalone build.

There will be no need for a CMake option. Failing to find LLVM source
tree will result in a warning, not an error.
However most of the build features, including the test suite, will
only be enabled when the LLVM sources
have been found. I was mistaken when I originally made LLVM a hard requirement.

/Eric