[cfe-dev] Clang/LLVM OpenMP program not spawning threads

Jack Howarth howarth.mailing.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 10:44:42 PDT 2015

Hans,
     If we miss the 3.7.0 release, the fact that the LLVM OpenMP
library is defaulted off in the 3.7.0 release should be clearly stated
on the first mention of OpenMP library support in the release notes.
We should also apologize for this suboptimal situation and promise to
remedy it in the 3.7.1 release. Frankly admitting this defect in the
3.7.0 release might at least mitigate the amount of needless traffic
on the mailing lists from users befuddled by this unexpected
*feature*.
            Jack