[cfe-dev] Compiling and running clangs unit tests

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Sun Jul 26 15:40:07 PDT 2015

Sorry Nikola,

the email I wrote was written by hand and used a made up prefix. In reality, I
install into the prefix you see there. Here are my CMakeCache.txt files:

llvm: https://paste.kde.org/ppcx7f0hf
clang: https://paste.kde.org/pvseix1ut

Sorry for the confusion, hope this is more explicit.

Bye

--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de