[cfe-dev] dragonegg and clang openmp

Jack Howarth howarth.mailing.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 08:33:15 PDT 2015

Regis,
    Be aware though that Chandler switched the default for -fopenmp=
back to libgomp so you will have to explicitly pass -fopenmp=libomp
rather than just -fopenmp in order to use libomp. It is unclear on
whether this default will be re-enabled to the LLVM OpenMP library for
the 3.7.0 release as the demanded cmake-overhaul changes for that to
happen...

http://reviews.llvm.org/D10656

aren't being reviewed in a timely manner.
        Jack