[cfe-dev] dragonegg and clang openmp

Andrey Bokhanko andreybokhanko at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 12:34:14 PDT 2015

Régis,

First of all, there is no need to use Intel fork anymore -- OpenMP 3.1
support is fully upstreamed to clang / llvm trunk.

Second, OpenMP implemented in Clang front-end -- there is literally
nothing OpenMP-specific in LLVM back-end. Given that dragonegg
generates LLVM IR and skips Clang, our OpenMP implementation is not
suitable for it (dragonegg) at all.

Yours,
Andrey Bokhanko
Software Engineer