[cfe-dev] [libc++] Porting libc++ to Windows

Qian Hong fracting at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 01:44:08 PDT 2015

Hi Dan,

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 6:42 AM, Dan Albert <danalbert at google.com> wrote:
> I had been looking in to this a while ago:
> https://github.com/DanAlbert/libcxx/tree/windows
>
> It was able to build with mingw, but wasn't too happy in testing under wine.
> I'm not sure if that's wine related or actually bugs in my code (it looked
> like both).
>
> I got sidetracked and haven't looked back at it, but I was having trouble
> building it on windows because cmake wasn't letting me use clang. Not really
> sure why.

Thanks for your work very much!
Just let you know that I'm very interesting in libcxx testing failures
under Wine. There is a small group of Wine developers working on
testing open source software on top of Wine. We are starting from
msys2: http://sourceforge.net/p/msys2/wiki/MSYS2%20on%20Wine/

Currently we might not be ready to cover libc++ yet, but it is
certainly on our todo list. We will update our progress whenever we
have good news, hopefully we can share information and progress with
each other.

If there is anything Wine side I can help please let me know, thanks!

--
Regards,
Qian Hong

-