[cfe-dev] About Clang Test

Nothing bluechristlove at 163.com
Tue Jan 20 21:50:42 PST 2015

Got it. Thanks everyone. :-)

Best Regards

Wu Zhao

At 2015-01-21 12:51:55, "Reid Kleckner" <rnk at google.com> wrote:

No, there are no end-to-end execution tests that live in the clang or LLVM repositories and are expected to run before check-in. The IR FileCheck tests give us enough faith that everything is working properly.

Fortunately, it is *very* easy to self-host clang or build any other software you have access to and run its tests.