[cfe-dev] [LLVMdev] RFC: Another go at a cross compiler config file.

David Chisnall David.Chisnall at cl.cam.ac.uk
Mon Jan 12 11:18:55 PST 2015

Hi,

Did this make it into review / commit?  It's probably too late for 3.6 if it didn't, but I'd love to see it in 3.7.  It would also be nice if this support could be something a bit more general in LLVM, rather than specifically in clang, so that other llvm tools (e.g. llvm-objdump) could take advantage of a similar format for target description files if they need something more than just the triple argument.

David