[cfe-dev] [LLVMdev] Reminder: 3.6 branch is coming

mats petersson mats at planetcatfish.com
Sun Jan 11 13:44:52 PST 2015

Ok, so basically, I need to either turn off the warnings altogether,
or detect if I'm using ccache or not, and then turn off warnings for
unused args based on that? Given that I use
llvm-config --cxxflags
which gives me the -I /usr/local/llvm-debug/include/ that it complains
about, I don't really have the choice as to whether I use that include
or not.

Or is using ccache with clang not a recommended "thing"?

[As my own compiler project uses -Werror, it stops my project from
building, so the problem definitely needs a fix of some sort - using
-Qunused-arguments for now, but doesn't really feel like the RIGHT
thing permanently]

--
Mats