[cfe-dev] Support a new C-like language by libclang?

Jovi Zhangwei jovi.zhangwei at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 15:58:26 PST 2015

Hi,

On Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 4:16 PM, Nikola Smiljanic <popizdeh at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, you'd have to modify clang to lex/parse/sema your
> keywords/extensions/whatever.

Is there have a simple solution without change to much on clang?

In my case, I want to parse script which have custom language based on
C. The script just like below:

trace syscalls:*
{
    print(argstr);
}

Actually there just have few new keywords(like trace, trace_end) in
this new language, all others in C.

Any guide on this?

Thank you.