[cfe-dev] PList output for clang Tidy

Marc J. Driftmeyer mjd at reanimality.com
Mon Jan 5 14:38:13 PST 2015

Yes, Plist goes back to 1986 and in its modern form is just a straight
up xml file.

It is cross-platform supported on FreeBSD, Linux and elsewhere. Adding
these features, and or making it the same level quality from OS X, iOS,
FreeBSD, Linux, etc., via Clang/Clang-Tidy makes a lot of sound sense.

- Marc

Marc J. Driftmeyer

email:mjd at reanimality.com <mailto:%27mjd at reanimality.com%27>
www:www.reanimality.com <http://www.reanimality.com>