[cfe-dev] How to set header directory search path for virtually mapped files using `runToolOnCodeWithArgs`?

Ounan Ding ounanding at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 03:37:16 PST 2015

Hi,
I was using `runToolOnCodeWithArgs` for unittesting.
There are some virtual headers in my test case.
I pass these headers with their file names to the argument
`VirtualMappedFiles` of `runToolOnCodeWithArgs`.
But clang complains that these headers do not exist.

I have searched through all the testing code of clang but find nobody is
using the `VirtualMappedFiles` argument.
Can you help me?
Or maybe it is suggested to use lit for my case?

Thank you.