[cfe-dev] Clang-format: Braces Indent Style Whitesmiths

JVApen JVApen at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 14:00:02 PST 2015

One thing fixed, another one broken; that's why you have tests.

I did found the ContinuationIndenter::getNewLineColumn(),
if I understand it right it tells you how many spaces are added in front of
some symbol.
Though because this both handles the enum values and the braced lists,
reducing the indent for the enums (return State.Stack.back().Indent -
Style.IndentWidth;) results in all other stuff to get messed up.

This makes the following code:

void someLongFunction(
....int someLongParameter) const
..{
..}

into:

void someLongFunction(
..int someLongParameter) const
..{
..}

Is their any way to correct the indent selectively when parsing the
enumeration and return it without incorrect correction in all other cases?

JVApen