[cfe-dev] clang website error clang.llvm.org

Jonathan Grant JONATHAN.GRANT at renesas.com
Mon Feb 23 07:49:07 PST 2015

From: Vassil Vassilev [mailto:vvasilev at cern.ch]
On 13/02/15 20:54, Reid Kleckner wrote:
On Feb 13, 2015, at 6:57 AM, Jonathan Grant <JONATHAN.GRANT at renesas.com<mailto:JONATHAN.GRANT at renesas.com>> wrote:

Did you know the website doesn’t fit on screen with Chrome? I had to zoom the page out. This is because there seems to be a kind of “frame set” which prevents the menu on the left from scrolling up. Can you fix it?
I see what you mean. The left hand menu is fixed, and cannot be scrolled if it flows off the screen. This probably isn't Chrome specific.
I submitted a patch making the menu not fixed in 2011 but it apparently was not checked in. The thread is/was "[cfe-commits] Website menu".
Vassil

Hello Vassil
Perhaps you could re-commit. I see the site has same navigation problem today.
Regards, Jon

Renesas Electronics Europe Ltd, Dukes Meadow, Millboard Road, Bourne End, Buckinghamshire, SL8 5FH, UK. Registered in England & Wales under Registered No. 04586709.