[cfe-dev] Java wrapper for libclang APIs

Alok Mishra alokmishra.besu at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 01:24:19 PST 2015

Hello,

My team is working on a plugin for Eclipse (A java based IDE) which uses
clang APIs in the back-end. For that we've developed a Java wrapper for
clang using JNI.

Currently the work is done for most (not all) of the clang API's present in
the clang-c/Index.h file.

We would like to share the project with the clang community. I'm basically
new to clang. Please let me know what is the procedure for the same.

Regards,
Alok

PS: I had submitted a mail before as well, but it is being held for
approval from moderators. Reason - "Post by non-member to a members only
list." Now I've subscribed to the list and submitting this again.