[cfe-dev] Open Clang Project : Document Generation tool with Clang

Kirill Bobyrev via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Dec 29 00:54:36 PST 2015

Hi Vivek,

As for me, I Doxygen's parser seems to fall out of line too often. For
example, you may find many invalid SLoc references while browsing the
online Clang and LLVM documentation generated by Doxygen. Using a proper
parser for the documentation generation seems like a great idea, so
Clang's parsing seems to be a reasonable choice.

By the way, I am a GSoC 2015 student myself, don't hesitate to ping me
if you have any questions regarding GSoC.

--
Kirill Bobyrev