[cfe-dev] Can SymExpr in clang carry multiple taints ?

Artem Dergachev via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Dec 7 08:38:50 PST 2015

Unfortunately, both of these issues are still limitations of the current
taint engine.

We clearly need a multimap from symbols to various taint tags, but we
have only one taint tag kind for now, so there were no problems with that.

There's a patch that implements removeTaint(): reviews.llvm.org/D11700

Not sure why you want to change taint information at the end of the
execution path; it have no effect anyway, because it's already the end
of the execution path.