[cfe-dev] [analyzer] Whole Program Analysis - Full Call Graph

Phil Camp via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Dec 2 08:18:30 PST 2015

Hello Aleksei.

Thank you very much for the reply and details of your proof-of-concept
approach. I will certainly look at the implementation you detailed.

My requirements may be somewhat simpler as I'm mainly concerned with
analysis of calls to a well defined SDK API. As long as I can securely
find those in the call-graph, it may be ok to ignore some of the more
edge-case problems.

Thanks again.

Phil