[cfe-dev] Trying again - building 64bit code on Windows

don hinton via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Aug 24 15:05:19 PDT 2015

Just in case anyone else might want to know...

I don't think this is a clang/llvm or boost issue.  It's more of a
cmake/ninja issue, and it works fine. (although I no longer use windows and
didn't try to test it).

This should help:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/31262342/cmake-g-ninja-on-windows-specify-x64

You could also look at the build bots -- they seem to build 64bit windows
without too much difficulty...