[cfe-dev] Clang-Format - AlwaysBreakBeforeElse

Paul Hoad via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Aug 18 00:07:04 PDT 2015

I agree not a standard style, but a requested style. (I see a number of
requests on stackoverflow, plus I believe I need this to complete my teams
preferred style)

I guess my question is, is the ethos of “Clang-Format” to only support
standard styles or to be flexible enough  to deliver required style built
via customization of existing styles

I am happy to do the work to submit the patch, just would like to know if
such a thing would get rejected on principle, i.e. would my patch be
welcome?

MyDeveloperDay
https://mydeveloperday.wordpress.com/
@mydeveloperday