[cfe-dev] [llvm-dev] [3.7 Release] Let's fix the release notes!

Daniel Sanders via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Aug 14 03:54:52 PDT 2015

Hi,

I haven't received approval to merge the ubsan fixes from the code-owner so I've had to drop the claim that it's supported from the release notes. If we do merge the fix (r243384) and the code-owner requested correction (r244646) at the last minute, we'll need to revert the release notes change (r245037) too. FWIW, I've successfully tested both using a patched rc2.

I've just noticed a likely reason why I haven't had a response, my sent mail includes Richard and Hans but the mail I received back from the list doesn't. It seems they disappear when they come after llvm-commits in the CC list *shrug*. I'm not sure what has happened there but I've mentioned it to Tanya.