[cfe-dev] run integration tests for single file

Alexander Droste alexander.ra.droste at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 11 06:23:59 PDT 2015

Solved. There were two problems:

The integration test I added, was symlinked into the test folder.
llvm-lit seems to follow symlinks why it looked in the wrong place for
the config files. In contrast the symlinks are not followed if
"ninja clang-test" is called why I didn't consider this to be a
problem at first.

The second problem was that I didn't use the llvm-lit from
the debug repository I added the test to. I used the llvm-lit
from a seperate repo folder which contains the stable branch, release
executables I use as my system defaults which are front in the PATH.

--Alex