[cfe-dev] Resolving conflicts when using arcanist

Nathan Wilson nwilson20 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 05:22:32 PDT 2015

Hi Manuel,

Thanks! Looks like it works after merging with head. Now, when I go to
commit, I get a warning message (below). Is that alright? Would it put any
of the subversion history in a bad state or am I okay to commit?

Revision 'D11600: [CONCEPTS] Add concept to VarDecl and diagnostic for
    uninitialized variable concept' was generated from '', but current
    working copy root is '/cfe/trunk'. Commit this revision anyway?