[cfe-dev] Building clang on Windows targeting gcc problem

Edward Diener eldlistmailingz at tropicsoft.com
Thu Apr 30 17:46:44 PDT 2015

I am using cmake and ninja to build clang on Windows targeting gcc.

If I use the latest release of mingw/gcc, which is 4.8.1-4 everything
works properly.

If I use the latest release of mingw64/gcc, which is 4.9.2-2 the build
completes buit when I try to compile source code I get:

fatal error: 'cstddef' file not found

Is there some reason why on Windows mingw works but mingw64 does not ?
Naturally I would want to use the latest gcc release on Windows rather
than an earlier one.