[cfe-dev] [RFC] OpenMP offload infrastructure (iteration 2)

Sergey Ostanevich sergos.gnu at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 08:47:45 PDT 2015

Hi!

Here's an updated version - couple of misprints are fixed. Thank you
to Roel Jordans and Kelvin Li for pointing this out.
I put this on Google drive to avoid the mailing list restrictions,
feel free to complain on the accessibility issues.

http://goo.gl/L1rnKJ

Oh, and please - provide your positive feedback, if you don't see any
mistakes to be fixed. :)

Regards,
Sergey Ostanevich
Open Source Compilers