[cfe-dev] [LLVMdev] unofficial github llvm-mirror: announce, frequency update, ownership

Anton Korobeynikov anton at korobeynikov.info
Fri Apr 24 07:37:26 PDT 2015

Hi All

There are many users which currently maintain there own mirrors of
LLVM repository (e.g. inside corporate network, etc.). They all poll
the main LLVM git mirrors.

Since we do not want to notify from llvm.org the users explicitly, the
current plan is to export the notification information into some
messaging queue system, so all the interested parties can subscribe to
it.

--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov