[cfe-dev] How to get values from AttributeList

LUIS MIGUEL SANCHEZ GARCIA luismiguel.sanchez at uc3m.es
Wed Apr 22 00:10:03 PDT 2015

Thanks for your comments!

I changed the enumerators like this:

 def OWNCustom : Attr {
   let Spellings = [CXX11<"own", "custom">];
   let Args = [VariadicEnumArgument<"Callable", "Consumed",
                                    ["aa", "bb", "cc"],
                                    ["AA", "BB", "CC"]>];
}

however, I still have problems:

clang++ test01.cpp  -std=c++1y -Xclang -ast-dump -fsyntax-only
test01.cpp:8:90: error: use of undeclared identifier 'aa'
    [[own::custom(bb,aa)]]

If I include only one parameter [[own::custom(aa)]], It works.

Any idea about what is happening?

Regards,
Luis.

e-mail: lmsan at arcos.inf.uc3m.es