[cfe-dev] Matching function argument that may not be valid

Daniel Dilts diltsman at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 17:38:42 PDT 2015

I am attempting to write a tool that will generate a table from tokens
pulled from source code.

I have a static template function in a template class.  I want to find the
first argument for all calls to the template function.

The problem is that the token may or may not be defined, since they will be
defined in a generated table.

If I use dump-ast it appears that the function call is omitted from the
AST, so I don't think that I can use AST matchers to find it.

Can anyone suggest how I might go about finding the desired function call?